| ||STOCK STATUS:||Special Order|
|* We DO NOT have live inventory for this particular manufacturer on our website. If the item is available at our Canadian distribution warehouse, your order will ship within 2-3 business days. However, if the item will need to be transferred in from the manufacturers US warehouse prior to shipping out to you, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.|
In the event the product is not available, or on backorder, a sales representative will be getting in touch with you to let you know within approximately 48h after your order is placed.
The All-New HPS Performance 827 Series Air Intake Kit (Blue, Part # 827-507BL) for 1996-1998 Toyota 4Runner 3.4L V6 offers a free-flowing 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy tube replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability. HPS Performance 827 Series air intake kit features race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow. All HPS Performance Air filter are made in the United States.
HPS Performance Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response. Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance output thru the top end power band
- Features HPS Performance signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tubes replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Performance Air Filter Part Number: HPS-4297
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Aluminum Tubing Color: Blue
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: 827 Series - Performance Air Intake Kit. Manufacturer Part Number: 827-507BL
- This intake is designed for 1996-1998 Toyota 4Runner 3.4L V6
1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.4L V6
1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited 3.4L V6
1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.4L V6
1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited 3.4L V6
1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.4L V6
1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited 3.4L V6
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filter used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air filter are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.