| ||STOCK STATUS:||Special Order|
|* We DO NOT have live inventory for this particular manufacturer on our website. If the item is available at our Canadian distribution warehouse, your order will ship within 2-3 business days. However, if the item will need to be transferred in from the manufacturers US warehouse prior to shipping out to you, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.|
In the event the product is not available, or on backorder, a sales representative will be getting in touch with you to let you know within approximately 48h after your order is placed.
HPS polish performance Shortram Air intake with heat shield [part number 827-680P] for 2013-2016 Nissan Pathfinder 3.5L V6 offers a free-flowing 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to improve throttle response and produce dyno proven performance gains +11 Whp horsepower, +13 Ft/lbs torque while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The aluminum heat shield included in the kit blocks out the heat from engine and maximize the cooling effect. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight 3" mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with long lasting durability. HPS performance Shortram Air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and are designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow.
HPS performance air intake kit features and specification
- Dyno proven performance gains +11 Whp horsepower, +13 Ft/lbs. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes aluminum heat shield blocks out hot air from the engine
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4276
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Polish
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: Shortram Air Intake Kit with Heat Shield
HPS Performance Air Intake kit with Heat Shield fits 2013-2016 Nissan Pathfinder 3.5L V6
2017 Nissan Pathfinder SV 3.5L V6
2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL 3.5L V6
2017 Nissan Pathfinder S 3.5L V6
2017 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 3.5L V6
2016 Nissan Pathfinder SV 3.5L V6
2016 Nissan Pathfinder SL 3.5L V6
2016 Nissan Pathfinder S 3.5L V6
2016 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 3.5L V6
2015 Nissan Pathfinder SV 3.5L V6
2015 Nissan Pathfinder SL 3.5L V6
2015 Nissan Pathfinder S 3.5L V6
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 3.5L V6
2014 Nissan Pathfinder SV 3.5L V6
2014 Nissan Pathfinder SL 3.5L V6
2014 Nissan Pathfinder S 3.5L V6
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 3.5L V6
2013 Nissan Pathfinder SV 3.5L V6
2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL 3.5L V6
2013 Nissan Pathfinder S 3.5L V6
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 3.5L V6
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"