Important Information you need to know when placing your order with us...
The aftermarket performance parts industry has an abundance of parts in all different types and categories of vehicles. Many of the products listed on our website are not in stock at our Canadian warehouses and will need to be transferred in from our US/Manufacturer warehouses first before shipping out to you. When you place your order with us and we do not have the item(s) in stock, we place the order directly with the manufacturer or distributor warehouse and some delays may be incurred during this process. For this reason, when you place your order on our website, normally within 48h you will receive an E-Mail detailing the estimated time of arrival(ETA) of the items ordered. In the event that any of the items ordered are completely sold out across all manufacturer/distributor warehouses, we will advise you and we may need to cancel your order if the manufacturer is not able to provide us with an ETA for the item(s).
When ordering wheels, delivery times can often vary due to high demand and the manufacturers lack of inventory. If you would like to know exactly when a certain type of wheel would be ready to ship before placing your order, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we`ll let you know exactly how long it`ll take for you to receive them.
Thank you for understanding!
- OverDosed Performance reserves the right to use any shipping method available.
- Shipping time estimates are for reference only. We set no "exact or specific" dates and or times. Unfortunately, delays do happen from time to time. We try our best to be as accurate as possible on delivery times, however, it's sometimes impossible to predict some delays beforehand.
- Some items may be out of stock or on backorder, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
- OverDosed Performance is not to be held liable for any delays due to the early or lateness of a product´s arrival.
- For International customers(Outside of Canada), please contact us prior to placing your order in order for us to quote you properly for shipping.
- All orders from OverDosed Performance ship via ground shipping, either using Canpar, Dicom, Purolator, UPS or FedEx. International orders are shipped via Air.
- We offer Express shipping, however, at customers´ expense, so please contact us if you would like to have your products shipped out Express.
- Every cancellation is done only at OverDosed Performance discretion. Some special order items can not be cancelled.
- To ensure rapid service, all of our products are processed once we received payment. If you wish to cancel, we strongly urge you to contact our staff within 24 hours.
- All cancellation orders after a 24hr period will be accessed a 5% cancellation fee. (This only applies to orders that are not already in transfer to our Canadian warehouse.)
- If the items you order were a special order and are already in transfer to our Canadian warehouse, then there will be a 20% restocking fee.
- If you want to return or exchange a product that you ordered, you will need to contact OverDosed Performance first before sending the product back to us.
- OverDosed Performance must approve all returned items and will ask to please fill out our Return Form.
- Sending back a product without a Return Form will be refused.
- All Items must be in their original package and in "new/resalable" condition
- All Approved returns will be credited for "store credit only" NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Store Credit must be used within 14 Days of item´s return, or the credit will be lost!
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all approved returned orders.
- OverDosed Performance is not responsible for shipping charges when returning a product.
Our shop address... OverDosed Performance, 1385 Boul. Des Laurentides, Local #104, Laval, QC, H7M 2Y2
For any questions and or concerns, please e-mail before ordering.