Important Information you need to know when placing your order with us...
The aftermarket performance parts industry has an abundance of parts in all different types and categories of vehicles. At OverDosed Performance, we try our best to carry as wide of a variety of parts as we can, however it is very difficult to have everything in stock that is offered on our web store.
Whenever a part is ordered and it is not in stock, we place the order directly with the manufacturer or distributor and some delays might be incurred during this process. For this reason, when you place your order in our web store, normally within 24h you`ll receive a copy of your invoice that shows the part number(s) and description(s) of the part(s) ordered, as well as the invoice number and the status of your order. Your invoice insures you that we have your part(s) on order for you and we will try our best to have your shipment ready as soon as possible.
When ordering wheels, delivery times can often varry due to high demand and the manufacturers lack of inventory. If you would like to know exactly when a certain type of wheel would be ready to ship before placing your order, simply e-mail us at email@example.com and we`ll let you know exactly how long it`ll take for you to receive them.
Thank you for understanding!
- OverDosed Performance reserves the right to use any shipping method available.
- Orders placed by our US customers are shipped via CanadaPost for the most part, however bigger items like wheels or exhaust systems will be shipped via UPS, so Duties and/or import fees may apply.
- Orders placed by our international customers will be shipped via the cheapest method we can find. When checking out, the shipping prices charged are for our Canadian customers, so if for example you`re located in Europe, Australia, etc... then a surcharge will apply. A sales rep will contact you after your order has been placed.
- All orders from OverDosed Performance ship via ground shipping, either using Purolator, UPS or CanadaPost. International orders are shipped via Air.
- Ground shipping can take up to 7 days to the west coast and up to 4 days to the east coast.
- Shipping estimates and quotes are only for reference only. We set no "exact or specific" dates and or times.
- Some items may be out of stock or on backorder, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
- OverDosed Performance is not to be held liable for any delays due to the early or lateness of a product´s arrival.
- We offer Express shipping, however, at customers´ expense, so please contact us if you would like to have you products shipped out Express.
- Every cancellation is done only at OverDosed Performance discretion.
- To ensure rapid service, all of our products are processed once we received payment. If you wish to cancel, we strongly urge you to contact our staff within 24 hours.
- All cancellation orders after a 24hr period will be accessed a 5% cancellation fee.
- If you want to return or exchange a product that you ordered, you will need to contact OverDosed Performance first before sending the product back to us.
- OverDosed Performance must approve all returned items and will ask to please fill out our Return Form.
- Sending back a product without a Return Form will be refused.
- All Items must be in their original package and in "new/resalable" condition
- All Approved returns will be credited for "store credit only" NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Store Credit must be used within 14 Days of item´s return, or the credit will be lost!
- A 20% restocking fee may apply to returned orders
- OverDosed Performance is not responsible for shipping charges when returning a product.
Our shop address... OverDosed Performance, 1385 Boul. Des Laurentides, Local #104, Laval, QC, H7M 2Y2
For any questions and or concerns, please e-mail before ordering.