Important Information you need to know when placing your order with us...
The aftermarket performance parts industry has an abundance of parts in all different types and categories of vehicles. At OverDosed Performance, we try our best to carry as wide of a variety of parts as we can, however it is very difficult to have everything in stock that is offered on our web store.
Whenever a part is ordered and it is not in stock, we place the order directly with the manufacturer or distributor and some delays might be incurred during this process. For this reason, when you place your order in our web store, normally within 24h you`ll receive a copy of your invoice that shows the part number(s) and description(s) of the part(s) ordered, as well as the invoice number and the status of your order. Your invoice ensures you that we have your part(s) on order for you and we will try our best to have your shipment ready as soon as possible.
When ordering wheels, delivery times can often vary due to high demand and the manufacturers lack of inventory. If you would like to know exactly when a certain type of wheel would be ready to ship before placing your order, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we`ll let you know exactly how long it`ll take for you to receive them.
Thank you for understanding!
- OverDosed Performance reserves the right to use any shipping method available.
- Shipping time estimates are for reference only. We set no "exact or specific" dates and or times. Unfortunately, delays do happen from time to time. We try our best to be as accurate as possible on delivery times, however, it's sometimes impossible to predict some delays beforehand.
- Some items may be out of stock or on backorder, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
- OverDosed Performance is not to be held liable for any delays due to the early or lateness of a product´s arrival.
- For International customers(Outside of Canada), please contact us prior to placing your order in order for us to quote you properly for shipping.
- All orders from OverDosed Performance ship via ground shipping, either using Canpar, Dicom, Purolator, UPS or FedEx. International orders are shipped via Air.
- We offer Express shipping, however, at customers´ expense, so please contact us if you would like to have your products shipped out Express.
- Every cancellation is done only at OverDosed Performance discretion. Some special order items can not be cancelled.
- To ensure rapid service, all of our products are processed once we received payment. If you wish to cancel, we strongly urge you to contact our staff within 24 hours.
- All cancellation orders after a 24hr period will be accessed a 5% cancellation fee. (This only applies to orders that are not already in transfer to our Canadian warehouse.)
- If the items you order were a special order and are already in transfer to our Canadian warehouse, then there will be a 20% restocking fee.
- If you want to return or exchange a product that you ordered, you will need to contact OverDosed Performance first before sending the product back to us.
- OverDosed Performance must approve all returned items and will ask to please fill out our Return Form.
- Sending back a product without a Return Form will be refused.
- All Items must be in their original package and in "new/resalable" condition
- All Approved returns will be credited for "store credit only" NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Store Credit must be used within 14 Days of item´s return, or the credit will be lost!
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all approved returned orders.
- OverDosed Performance is not responsible for shipping charges when returning a product.
Our shop address... OverDosed Performance, 1385 Boul. Des Laurentides, Local #104, Laval, QC, H7M 2Y2
For any questions and or concerns, please e-mail before ordering.