Important Information you need to know when placing your order with us...
We have live inventory for most products directly on our website, with 4 possible shipping warehouses. We have our Laval Location and Canadian warehouse, which of course are both located in Canada, and we also have Manufacturer Stock & US Warehouse inventories, which are both located in the United States. You will only see the select location if there is available inventory. If no inventory is available, then you will see "Out of Stock", in this case please contact our sales team to verify availability.
If you are located in Canada and the item(s) you ordered is available at our Laval Location or Canadian warehouse, then you should receive your order within approximately 3 to 9 business days. If the items are in stock at the Manufacturer or US Warehouse, then we would need to have the item transferred up to our Canadian warehouse prior to shipping out to you. In this case, please allow approximately 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
If you are located in US and the item(s) you ordered is available at our Laval Location or Canadian warehouse, then you should receive your order within approximately 5 to 10 business days. If the items are in stock at the Manufacturer or US Warehouse, then we will typically have the item(s) shipped directly to you, which can take anywhere between 3 to 9 business days.
When you place your order on our website, normally within 48h you will receive an E-Mail detailing the estimated time of arrival(ETA) of the items ordered. In the event that any of the items ordered are completely sold out across all manufacturer/distributor warehouses, we will advise you and we may need to cancel your order if the manufacturer is not able to provide us with an ETA for the item(s).
When ordering wheels that are listed as "Out of Stock", then we highly suggest contacting our sales team prior to placing your order in order for us to confirm availability or Estimated time of arrival(ETA). Delivery times on out of stock items can often vary due to high demand and the manufacturers lack of inventory.
Thank you for understanding!
- OverDosed Performance reserves the right to use any shipping method available.
- Shipping time estimates are for reference only. We set no "exact or specific" dates and or times. Unfortunately, delays do happen from time to time. We try our best to be as accurate as possible on delivery times, however, it's sometimes impossible to predict some delays beforehand.
- Some items may be out of stock or on backorder, so we kindly ask you to be patient.
- OverDosed Performance is not to be held liable for any delays due to the early or lateness of a product´s arrival.
- For International customers unable to checkout due to unavailable shipping charge, please contact our sales team and we will work on getting you a shipping quote manually.
- All orders from ODParts.ca/OverDosed Performance ship via ground shipping, either using Canpar, Dicom, Purolator, UPS or FedEx. International orders are shipped via Air, typically DHL or UPS Express.
- We offer Express shipping, however, at customers´ expense, so please contact us if you would like to have your products shipped out Express.
- If you place an order and decide you want to cancel it within 24 hours, even if it's just a few minutes after the order is placed, you will be charged a 3% cancellation fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every cancellation is done only at OverDosed Performance discretion. Some special order items can not be cancelled.
- To ensure rapid service, all of our products are processed once we received payment. If you wish to cancel, we strongly urge you to contact our staff within 24 hours. A 3% cancellation fee will be charged.
- All cancellation orders after a 24hr period will be accessed a 5% cancellation fee. (This only applies to orders that are not already in transfer to our Canadian warehouse.)
- If the items you order were a special order and are already in transfer to our Canadian warehouse, then there will be a 20% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you want to return or exchange a product that you ordered, you will need to contact OverDosed Performance first before sending the product back to us.
- OverDosed Performance must approve all returned items and will ask to please fill out our Return Form.
- Sending back a product without a Return Form will be refused.
- All Items must be in their original package and in "new/resalable" condition
- For wheels, we can only accept a return if the wheels have NOT had any tires mounted/installed and are still brand new in the original boxes with all the original packaging.
- All Approved returns will be credited for "store credit only" NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Store Credit must be used within 14 Days of item´s return, or the credit will be lost!
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all approved returned orders.
- OverDosed Performance is not responsible for shipping charges when returning a product.
Our shop address... OverDosed Performance, 1385 Boul. Des Laurentides, Local #104, Laval, QC, H7M 2Y2
For any questions and or concerns, please e-mail before ordering.