BC Racing BR Series Coilovers Mitsubishi EVO I/II/III 92-95 CE9A/CD9A
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
*Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
NOTE: **Extreme Low option is available on most kits. In the event you select the Extreme Low option and your kit can not be built into an Extreme Low, a sales rep will be contacting you shortly after purchase.
Front Camber: Standard
Rear Camber: NA
Front Spring (Kgf/mm): 62-200-7
Rear Spring (Kgf/mm): 62-200-6
Optional Swift Spring Upgarde Available at an addition cost:
Swift Spring (FR): 62-203-X
Swift Spring (RR): 62-203-X
Manufacturer Part Number(MPN): B-17-BR
** Pictures are for reference only
*** Product Availability Information (Handling time) ***
Laval Location: Typically ready to ship within 24 to 48 hours
Canadian Warehouse: Typically ready to ship within 2 to 4 business days
Manufacturer Stock: We have transfers coming from the US warehouse every 3 to 4 weeks.
US Shipping Warehouse: This warehouse is only for shipping to our US customers.
Out of Stock or Special Order: This means we either do not have live inventory for this manufacturer, or this item is a special order from the manufacturer, or this can also mean that the product is on backorder at the manufacturer. If you would like a more precise ETA, please contact our sale team prior to placing your order.