Megan Racing Rear Camber Kit for Lexus LS430 01-06 - MRS-LX-0410
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear lower Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Lexus 2001-06 LS430
- Minimum Arm Length: 17 1/8" (435mm)
- Maximum Arm Length: 19 1/8" (485mm)
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
*** Product Availability Information (Handling time) ***
Laval Location: Typically ready to ship within 24 to 48 hours
Canadian Warehouse: Typically ready to ship within 2 to 4 business days
Manufacturer Stock: We have transfers coming from the US warehouse every 3 to 4 weeks.
US Shipping Warehouse: This warehouse is only for shipping to our US customers.
Out of Stock / Special Order: This means we either do not have live inventory for this manufacturer, or this item is a special order from the manufacturer, or this can also mean that the product is on backorder at the manufacturer. If you would like a more precise ETA, please contact our sale team prior to placing your order.